Year after year, thousands of architecture, design, engineering, energy and lighting industry professionals come to LFI from more than 70 countries to:
- Find the newest ideas in lighting products, technology and design.
- Gather the latest industry-related information.
- Discover new thinking and be educated in an array of progressive,
- Network with, and be inspired by, the industry’s leading minds.
- Meet your peers.
- Make plans now to come to LIGHTFAIR, and see for yourself why so many attendees consider it “THE gathering place for the industry.”
5 things to do before attending LIGHTFAIR
- Determine which exhibitors to visit
- Select courses – browse the Institute and Conference sessions
- Review Networking Events
- Register and Book Hotel
- Download the Mobile App
Need a Justification Letter to attend LFI?
Need to convince your manager to send you to LIGHTFAIR? Use this justification letter template to create a tool that will help you support your attendance request. Make sure you list courses, expenses and the benefits of attending this industry show and conference.
More than 500 of the industry’s leading companies will be exhibiting at LIGHTFAIR. For a detailed list of exhibitors, please select "Exhibitors & Floor Plan" from the ATTEND dropdown tab.
LIGHTFAIR International offers the world’s largest and most comprehensive annual architectural and commercial lighting conference, featuring 200+ hours of CEU/LU/HSW accredited courses. All course registrations include FREE entrance to the LIGHTFAIR Exhibit Hall.
LFI offers 5 days of education:
2 days of in-depth Pre-Conference Institute courses before the trade show days
3 days of Conference seminars, workshops and Forum courses - parallel to the trade show days
LFI Innovation Awards
All that’s new and innovative in the world of lighting will be unveiled at the LFI Innovation Awards. This informative and entertaining multi-media presentation is MUST-attend for an instant overview of all new product introductions at LFI!
Networking & Special Events
Discover what thousands of past attendees have learned: LFI the THE place for professionals with an interest in lighting to come together and celebrate, support, and honor the best the industry has to offer. Choose from among our exciting array of Networking Events and find your best opportunity to join like-minded professionals from around the world.
- 6 networking lounges
- LFI Innovation Awards
- The Nuckolls Fund for Lighting Education Luncheon
- NCQLP LIGHTFAIR Luncheon
- Annual IALD International Lighting Design Awards Presentation & IALD Education Trust Benefit Dinner
- Institute Luncheons
- Reunión Iberoamericana
- ...and more!
LIGHTFAIR is expected to attract more than 25,000 design, lighting, architectural, engineering and industry professionals from around the world:
- Electrical Engineers
- Energy Consultants / Specialists
- Energy Managers
- Facility Managers / Owners
- Government Officials
- Hospitality / Contract
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Architects
- Landscape Designers
- Lighting & Energy Educator
- Lighting Designers
- Public Utility Specialists
- Retail Designers
- Store Planners
- Urban / Regional Planners
- Visual Merchandisers
- ... and more!