LFI FOR STUDENTS
LIGHTFAIR International (LFI) is the world’s largest annual architectural and commercial lighting trade show and conference with a proven track record of bringing top international and domestic architectural, design, engineering and lighting professionals together.
As an emerging lighting professional, LFI is the best place for you to meet and network with your future peers!
Register for LFI 2014 now!
The LIGHTFAIR Trade Show, Pre-Conference Institute and Conference provide exciting educational opportunities on the latest product introductions, cutting-edge technology and modern designs in lighting:
- View products from more than 500+ exhibitors from around the world
- Choose from 200+ hours of accredited courses
- Network with other students, young professionals and industry professionals
Learn. Network. Be inspired!
1. Discounted Student Pricing
- FREE entrance to the Exhibit Hall plus one FREE Seminar with a valid student ID.
- The reduced Student 3-Day Conference Package is only $150 ($180 after the pre-registration deadline and on-site). This package includes 8 Seminars or 5 Conference workshops, entrance to the Exhibit Hall for all three days and the LFI Innovation Awards, regularly priced at $595 ($645 after the pre-registration deadline).
- 50% off all other in-depth courses (Institute Courses and Workshops*).
*Excluding courses Computer-Aided Lighting Analysis with AGi32 or DIALux and Lighting Control Systems.
2. Student Networking Events - FREE
- New Attendee Orientation
- Lighting Education MEET & GREET
- Student Tours of the LFI Exhibit Hall and Student Portfolio Review
- NEW! Emerging Professionals MIXER
Come with your fellow students and experience LFI.
See you in Las Vegas!