CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
The LIGHTFAIR Institute and the LFI Conference are authorized for Continuing Education credits upon individual association approval and as indicated in accordance with guidelines set forth by the associations listed below.
Please also check with your association and your specific state chapter for requirements as those may vary.
2-Day Institute Course provides
- AIA – 12.0 Learning Units, HSW and SD Credits
- ASLA* – 12 Professional Development Hours
- BOMI – 12 Continuing Professional Development Points
- IDCEC – 1.2 Core CEU Credits
- IES – 12.0 CEU Credits
1-Day Institute Course provides
- AIA – 6.0 Learning Units, HSW and SD Credits
- ASLA* – 6 Professional Development Hours
- BOMI – 6 Continuing Professional Development Points
- IDCEC – 0.6 Core CEU Credits
- IES – 6.0 CEU Credits
- AIA – 3.0 Learning Units, HSW and SD Credits
- ASLA* – 3 Professional Development Hours
- BOMI – 3 Continuing Professional Development Points
- IDCEC – 0.3 Core CEU Credits
- IES – 3.0 CEU Credits
Seminar or Lunch & Learn Seminar provides
- AIA – 1.5 Learning Units, HSW and SD Credits
- ASLA* – 1.5 Professional Development Hours
- BOMI – 1.5 Continuing Professional Development Points
- IDCEC – 0.15 Core CEU Credits
- IES – 1.5 CEU Credits
Many national, state and local licensing boards and professional organizations—including state boards for Professional Engineering (PE) certification and the NCQLP for Lighting Certified (LC) Professionals—will grant Continuing Education Credits for course attendance. Contact your board or organization to find out the specific requirements.
Certificates of Course Completion are available for personal download post-event via the on-line LFI Registration Resource Center.
Association forms from the AIA, IES and ASID/IIDA will be available on-site at the LIGHTFAIR Conference & CEU Center.
*ASLA members should check with local chapters regarding national accreditation as those can vary from state to state.
AIA members are required to complete the AIA/CES Form C-1 provided on-site and return it to LIGHTFAIR. LIGHTFAIR - as the provider - must turn in completed forms to the AIA for members to receive credit.
The LIGHTFAIR International 2015 Conference offers CEU / Learning Units / Certification Maintenance Points (upon individual association approval) as indicated in accordance with guidelines set forth by:
- AIA - American Institute of Architects
- ASLA - American Society of Landscape Architects
- BOMI - Independent Institute for Property and Facility Management Education
- BOMA - Building Owners and Managers Association International
- IDCEC - Interior Design Continuing Education Council
- ASID - American Society of Interior Designers
- IDC - Interior Designers of Canada
- IIDA - International Interior Design Association
- IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- IES - Illuminating Engineering Society
In an effort to be environmentally friendly, PRINTED HANDOUTS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ONSITE for any seminars and workshops. Only the in-depth 1-day and 2-day Institute courses will have printed handouts provided to participants at the Conference. All other course handouts – for all workshops and seminars – will be available online for registered course attendees to download prior to the Conference via their registration log-in.