Conference at a Glance
Searchable Conference Program OnlineYou can search for courses by day, time, type, level, track, speaker and topic.
CLICK HERE to access the searchable Conference program now.
Printable Course InformationView LFI 2016 Conference Course Overview
Download LFI 2016 Schedule-At-a-Glance
- LIGHTFAIR INSTITUTE®
Sunday, April 24 – Monday, April 25
Intensive courses and workshops of instruction on selected topics relating to a particular field within lighting. Choose one-day or two-day highly focused immersion courses or select from 15 three-hour workshops on a variety of topics.
Tuesday, April 26 – Thursday, April 28
90-minute lectures on specified topics
- EXHIBITOR-LED LUNCH & LEARN SEMINARS
Tuesday, April 26 & Wednesday, April 27
90-minute seminar, plus lunch
- CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS
Tuesday, April 26 & Thursday, April 28
- Iot & Smart Lighting Forum NEW!
Wednesday, April 27
Six 60-minute Forum sessions
- 60-MINUTE SESSIONS NEW for West Coast!
Tuesday, April 26 – Thursday, April 28 Shorter educational offerings
- 30-MINUTE POWER LUNCH NEW for West Coast!
Tuesday, April 26
Overview of upcoming seminar or workshop, plus boxed lunch
- Tour NEW!
Firsthand look at an innovative, award winning lighting installation
- FOUNDATIONAL - Limited lighting experience
- INTERMEDIATE - Moderate technical and/or design knowledge; equivalent of IES ED 150; up to 10 years working in lighting industry
- ADVANCED - Advanced technical or design knowledge and/or experience; 10+ years experience in lighting
- GENERAL - Applies to all audiences