!This Call Is Now Closed!
Help attendees navigate the show floor as a LightFair Tour Guide
Are you passionate and knowledgeable about lighting products and trends? Do you enjoy networking and sharing your expertise? Looking to elevate your professional brand? Draw upon your knowledge and passion to lead pavilion tours at LightFair. In the process, expand your professional network and help others discover what's new.
LightFair will host the world’s premier lighting trade show and conference at the Javits Center in New York City from May 21-25, 2023. Leading manufacturers will bring their latest commercial and architectural innovations to market.
The deadline for applications was October 21, 2022.
CALL IS NOW CLOSED
If selected as a LightFair 2023 Pavilion Tour Guide, you will help attendees navigate one or more of our four pavilions: Design Pavilion, Outdoor Pavilion, Technology Pavilion, The Collective (an exclusive pavilion for exhibitors who are IALD LIRC and IES Sustaining Members).
Requirements and Expectations
- Knowledgeable about the pavilion and category
- Available and willing to lead one or more hour-long tours per day
- Gain familiarity with your assigned pavilion, pavilion exhibitors, trends, new products and industry-related topics prior to the tour
- Provide a brief intro to tour registrants before the tour
- Lead attendees to the designated pavilion and spend approximately 5 minutes per exhibitor, calling attention to product and/or trend highlights
- Answer attendees' questions related to the pavilion's products and industry trends
Enjoy the spotlight and Tour Guide perks.
If selected as a LightFair 2023 Pavilion Tour Guide, you will receive:
- 3-day Conference pass to LightFair 2023 conferences + 3-day Exhibit Hall pass
- Pre- and post-show recognition of tour guides and the company you represent
- Online and offline marketing exposure before and during the show
- The chance to network and connect with leading brands, manufacturers, lighting community
CLOSED --- Apply to Participate Today --- CLOSED
Whether you are an experienced tour guide or a first-timer, we are excited to welcome you to the floor. Each submission will be reviewed on its own merit. We look forward to receiving and reviewing your pitch.
Applications closed October 21, 2022.