The World's Largest Annual Lighting Conference
The Pre-Conference LIGHTFAIR Institute® and LIGHTFAIR Conference five-day program features over 70 courses and more than 140 speakers totaling more than 190 hours with accreditation.
Continuing Education Credits Information
All course registrations include FREE entrance to the LIGHTFAIR Exhibit Hall [not applicable to Non-Exhibiting Manufacturers].
Pre-Conference - May 19 - May 20, 2019
- LIGHTFAIR INSTITUTE®
Intensive courses and workshops of instruction on selected topics relating to a particular field within lighting. Choose one-day or two-day highly focused immersion courses or select three-hour workshops on a variety of topics.
Conference - May 21 - May 23, 2019
90-minute lectures on specified topics
- EXHIBITOR-LED LUNCH & LEARN SEMINARS
90-minute seminar, plus lunch
- CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS
Variety of 60-minute Forum sessions
- 60-MINUTE SESSIONS
Shorter educational offerings
- FOUNDATIONAL - Limited lighting experience
- INTERMEDIATE - Moderate technical and/or design knowledge; equivalent of IES ED 150; up to 10 years working in lighting industry
- ADVANCED - Advanced technical or design knowledge and/or experience; 10+ years experience in lighting
- GENERAL - Applies to all audiences
Course Handouts In an effort to be environmentally friendly, PRINTED HANDOUTS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ONSITE for any seminars and workshops. Only the in-depth 1-day and 2-day Institute courses will have printed handouts provided to participants at the Conference. All other course handouts – for all workshops and seminars – will be available online for registered course attendees to download prior to the Conference via their registration login.