The World's Largest Annual Lighting Conference
All course registrations include FREE entrance to the LIGHTFAIR Exhibit Hall [not applicable to Non-Exhibiting Manufacturers].
Pre-Conference - May 19 - May 20, 2018
- LIGHTFAIR INSTITUTE®
Intensive courses and workshops of instruction on selected topics relating to a particular field within lighting. Choose one-day or two-day highly focused immersion courses or select three-hour workshops on a variety of topics.
Conference - May 21 - May 23, 2018
90-minute lectures on specified topics
- EXHIBITOR-LED LUNCH & LEARN SEMINARS
90-minute seminar, plus lunch
- CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS
Variety of 60-minute Forum sessions
- 60-MINUTE SESSIONS
Shorter educational offerings
- Chicago Architectural Cruise
- FOUNDATIONAL - Limited lighting experience
- INTERMEDIATE - Moderate technical and/or design knowledge; equivalent of IES ED 150; up to 10 years working in lighting industry
- ADVANCED - Advanced technical or design knowledge and/or experience; 10+ years experience in lighting
- GENERAL - Applies to all audiences
Course Handouts In an effort to be environmentally friendly, PRINTED HANDOUTS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ONSITE for any seminars and workshops. Only the in-depth 1-day and 2-day Institute courses will have printed handouts provided to participants at the Conference. All other course handouts – for all workshops and seminars – will be available online for registered course attendees to download prior to the Conference via their registration login.