The LIGHTFAIR Institute and the LFI Conference are authorized for Continuing Education credits upon individual association approval and as indicated in accordance with guidelines set forth by the associations listed below.*
LFI 2017 Course Participants: Access Evaluations, Certificates of Completion and Course Handouts Here
Please also check with your association and your specific state chapter for requirements as those may vary.
- AIA 1.0 Learning Units, HSW Credit
- ASLA* 1 Professional Development Hour
- BOMI 1 Continuing Professional Development Point
- IDCEC 0.1 Core CEU Credit
- IES 1.0 CEU Credit
SEMINARS AND LUNCH & LEARN SEMINARS
- AIA 1.5 Learning Units, HSW Credits
- ASLA* 1.5 Professional Development Hours
- BOMI 1.5 Continuing Professional Development Points
- IDCEC 0.15 Core CEU Credits
- IES 1.5 CEU Credits
- AIA 3.0 Learning Units, HSW Credits
- ASLA* 3 Professional Development Hours
- BOMI 3 Continuing Professional Development Points
- IDCEC 0.3 Core CEU Credits
- IES 3.0 CEU Credits
1-DAY LIGHTFAIR INSTITUTE® COURSES
- AIA 6.0 Learning Units, HSW Credits
- ASLA* 6 Professional Development Hours
- BOMI 6 Continuing Professional Development Points
- IDCEC 0.6 Core CEU Credits
- IES 6.0 CEU Credits
2-DAY LIGHTFAIR INSTITUTE® COURSES
- AIA 12.0 Learning Units, HSW Credits
- ASLA* 12 Professional Development Hours
- BOMI 12 Continuing Professional Development Points
- IDCEC 1.2 Core CEU Credits
- IES 12.0 CEU Credits
Many national, state and local licensing boards and professional organizations—including state boards for Professional Engineering (PE) certification and the NCQLP for Lighting Certified (LC) Professionals—will grant Continuing Education Credits for course attendance. Contact your board or organization to find out the specific requirements.
Certificates of Course Completion are available for personal download post-event via the link above.
Association forms from the AIA will be available on-site at the LIGHTFAIR Conference & CEU Center. AIA members are required to complete the AIA/CES Form C-1 provided on-site and return it to LIGHTFAIR. LIGHTFAIR - as the provider - must turn in completed forms to the AIA for members to receive credit.
Please note that all other association CEU/Learning Units/Certification Maintenance Points are self-reporting, using the approved LIGHTFAIR International Certificate of Completion.
*ASLA members should check with local chapters regarding national accreditation as those can vary from state to state.
CEU / Certification Maintenance
The LIGHTFAIR International Conference offers CEU / Learning Units / Certification Maintenance Points (upon individual association approval) as indicated in accordance with guidelines set forth by:
- AIA - American Institute of Architects
- ASLA - American Society of Landscape Architects
- BOMI - Independent Institute for Property and Facility Management Education
- BOMA - Building Owners and Managers Association International
- IDCEC - Interior Design Continuing Education Council
- ASID - American Society of Interior Designers
- IDC - Interior Designers of Canada
- IIDA - International Interior Design Association
- IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- IES - Illuminating Engineering Society
*subject to change year to year and upon individual association approval