Known for its on-time performance, the Metra Eclectic train line, offers convenient service between McCormick Place and downtown Chicago hotels along with popular cultural/recreational attractions. Visit Metra's website here.
- About Seven Minutes from Downtown to McCormick Place Station
- Train service runs approximately every 20 minutes.
- Convenient downtown stations located within walking distance of key hotels
- Tickets can be purchased from 6:00AM to 10:20PM daily at staffed ticket windows or via credit card kiosks at any time.
- Single, one way tickets for a Zone A trip between the downtown stations below and McCormick Place are $4.00 or $38.00 for a 10 ride punch card representing a 5% savings.
Millennium Park Satiation
- The Millennium Park Station is located below ground on Michigan Avenue between South Water and Randolph Streets. The street level access is at the southwest corner of Michigan Avenue and Randolph Street.
Van Buren/Jackson Street Station
- The Van Buren / Jackson Street Station is below ground on Michigan Avenue between Jackson and Van Buren Streets. Street access is on Michigan Avenue at the northeast, northwest and southeast corners. Van Buren/Jackson Street Station is located in the heart of Grant Park near the Art Institute and Buckingham Fountain.
11 Street/Museum Campus Station
- The Museum Campus/11th Street Station is located at Michigan Ave. and 11th St. within walking distance from the Field Museum, Shedd Aquarium and Adler Planetarium, as well as, the Roosevelt Road CTA station (Red, Green and Orange Lines).
McCormick Place Station
- The station is accessible from the west side of the Grand Concourse – Level 2.5
- Tickets are available from credit card kiosks available at all times. Tickets are also available for purchase on the train.